Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reflection


Something very interesting that I discovered with my writing is that I need to learn to better add more feeling into my paper. For example I tend to write more of a typical monotone writing. I would like to learn how to add emotions to my paper to get my readers more into what I am writing about.


One technique that I chose to use was “The Big Loop" with this technique i was able to introduce a topic, and then go deep into what it meant for me and for the reader. The reason it’s called the big loop is because in the end you loop your thoughts back into your intro and then give them the boot out to the real world, but still leaving an impression so that they remember your writing.


if I had time for one more draft I would of liked to give it to a teacher who could catch those misspells and also the grammar mistakes, that i know will show up in this blog.


The thing to remember: always try to find that key.


This sentence is very important because it is the last sentence in the writing and it gives the reader something to remember. Also this is what the big loop is all about, being able to leave the impression of what the entire piece was about.


No comments:

Post a Comment